Karen Velazquez Valle, MD
First Choice Pediatrics of South Fort Myers
- University of Puerto Rico. Undergraduate Degree, Magna Cum Laude.
- University of Puerto Rico. Medical Degree.
- University Pediatric Hospital of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Pediatric Internship.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando, Florida. Pediatric Residency.
Certifications, Memberships & Awards:
- Board Certified in Pediatric Medicine.
- National Health Service Corp Scholar.
- Training and certification for neonatal resuscitation/pediatric advanced life support.
- Proficient in both English and Spanish.
- Dr. Valle joined the staff of Family Health Centers' Pediatric Department in 2007.